Our VISION as a faith community is to be experienced as vibrant, safe, inclusive and Christ like in our community.
Wherever God calls us to be, we will:
- Share God’s love in the community
- Respond to God’s love in service
- Celebrate God’s love in worship
- Be uniting and welcoming to all, as we explore Gods love in our changing society.
In response to the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20), our MISSON GOALS are:
- To continue to create a culture of faith formation, understanding and discipleship.
- To intentionally share Jesus’ abundant life with the community.
- To build relationship with St Stephen’s School to pursue our mission in this region.
- To build relationship with the local schools in order to respond to God’s love in service.
- To participate in mission work in our community, Australia and overseas.
- To encourage, develop and train an effective lay leadership to work in harmony with the ministry team.
- To encourage a genuine spirit of welcome to each other and to newcomers.
- To make use of digital technologies to express God’s love.
As a faith community working towards its vision and mission, we value:
- Honesty and Openness
- Love and Respect
- Diversity and Acceptance