Uniting Aid is a service available to residents of the City of Stirling, located in Nollamara. The service respects cultural diversity and keeps all clients personal details confidential. It is a service open to anyone living within the City of Stirling and holding a Health Care or Pension Card.
- Emergency Relief: Food, clothing and financial assistance for those in need or suffering crisis.
- Resource Centre: New and recycled clothing and household goods at a minimal cost.
- Negotiation: We advocate for clients with electricity, gas, phone companies, suppliers of accommodation and other bodies.
- Information: If we are unable to assist we refer clients to other community services and groups.
- Interpreter: The telephone interpreter service enables us to speak with people in their own language where appropriate.
The dedicated volunteers run this fantastic service which helps many people each year who are really in need of extra help. There are a group of volunteers who are trained in financial counselling to assist with that side of the service.
Please give to this wonderful support service in our local area.
Click on the link to go to Uniting Aid’s web page: