Trinity North Uniting Church offers the following services and fellowship groups to the local community. Please contact us for more information about these activities.
- Trinity North Community Care – offers a range of services to people struggling in our local community
- Rainbow Lunches – social lunches every fortnight for people coping with mental illness
- Coffee Chat – two social groups who meet weekly for morning tea or lunch
- Craft groups – evening & day groups of people who meet to share fellowship & skills
- Fellowship Breakfasts – groups meet to support each other and gain knowledge.
- Pick A Book – book swap, bring a book – take a book
Click HERE if you’d like to ‘Get Involved’ and find out more about community outreach projects within the wider community.